Good morning, Blog Buds! It’s my turn to host Ani Gonzalez’s book tour for her latest release.
Here Comes The Witch (Main Street Witches #1)
by Ani Gonzalez
Genre: Paranormal Cozy Mystery
Age category: Adult
Release Date: 7 September, 2016
Jewelry designer Kat Ramos has come to Banshee Creek to break the famous Hagen House curse and, in order to do that, she must marry Liam Hagen. A vengeful ghost with a deadly history isn’t part of the deal, and neither is love. Will Kat be able to handle both? Or will the mystery of the cursed Hagen House remain unsolved?
Goodreads’ Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31294360-here-comes-the-witch
About the Ani Gonzalez:
I write paranormal romantic comedy and cozy mystery (whew, that’s a mouthful!) set in Banshee Creek, Virginia, The Most Haunted Town in the USA. My books feature feisty funny heroines dealing with a host of paranormal critters (ghosts, cryptids, pagan gods…the sky’s the limit) and mysteries. They find magic, love and laughter and readers get to follow them every step of the way.
I love quirky towns with spooky stories, and, thanks to my books, I get to “live” in one year-around. In real life I live in a Minneapolis suburb (which is sadly lacking in ghosts) with my husband and three children and I’m still trying to adjust to the cold.
You can find and contact Ani here:
And here is the Guest Post!
Hi, my name is Ani Gonzalez. I write paranormal romantic comedy and cozy mystery and Kimber Li has kindly agreed to host the book tour for Here Comes the Witch, the first book in my Main Street Witches cozy mystery series (with lots of romance).
Main Street Witches is a spin off of my haunted town romantic comedy series, Banshee Creek, America’s Most Haunted Town. I wrote the Banshee Creek series because I loved small town romance books, but I also loved the supernatural, and no one was mixing those two genres up. I submitted the first book of the series to various agents who loved it, but didn’t think they could sell it to publishers because it didn’t fit strictly into a particular genre.
I self-published the books, and people loved them! I’m constantly awed by the response. Readers love my crazy haunted town and the quirky people that live in it. One of the most popular characters is Yolanda, the local witch, and it soon became clear to me that readers really wanted more witchiness in the series.
As a result, I came up with the Main Street Witches spin-off series. Three witches head to America’s Most Haunted Town to open up businesses, and find romance and mystery along the way. I’ve always wanted to write cozy mysteries so I added a mystery element to the books.
The series was inspired by my love of all things witchy (just like Banshee Creek arose out of my enthusiasm for all things haunted). I’ve been a witch fan for a long time, so I’ve had a lot of inspiration come my way. Here are my top five magical ladies. They all (in one way or another) inspired the Main Street Witches series.
1. The Charmed Ones – I’ve been a lifelong Charmed fan and it is still one of my favorite television series. I love the interaction between the sisters, and when I wrote my series I knew I had to have three witches. The girls are not sisters, but they may as well be. Here Comes the Witch even features a magical house, just like the Halliwell Manor.
2. Witches of East End – This series stole my heart. Again, three witches and a fantastic house (hmmm, can you identify a theme?). I love the triad interactions in this series too.
3. Bell, Book, and Candle’s Gillian Holroyd – This is my favorite movie of all time. I love the hidden witch society and the Manhattan flavor in the movie. Kim Novak’s portrayal is fantastic, but her cat, Piewacket, steals the show.
4. Morticia in The Addams Family – A family centered witch? Sign me up. Her quirky romance with Gomes is definitely #lifegoals.
5. Endora from Bewitched. – I want to be Endora when I grow up.
Do you have any favorite witch characters? Share them with me in the comments.
To buy this awesome story, check out these links:
To enter the drawing for this event, please visit this link-